Tuesday April 10, 2012 - 10:51 PM


So I didn't even see her at all yesterday, but I had a chance to talk to Monica today. But instead of saying anything, I just stood there, my mouth hanging open while she walked by.

She did smile at me. She did say hello. And I was fully prepared to say hello back to her, then mention that I’d seen her with a Sean Costello novel the other day and I was wondering if she’d read it yet and what she thought of it.

But I just stood there, my mouth an open hanger, a veritable fly-trap.

I can’t believe this. I’m completely tongue-tied around her.

I wonder if it’s because I can’t stop picturing her naked -- can’t stop having this picture of her from my dream as she is walking towards me, her thighs damp with the heat and excitement from fingering herself while watching Sarah giving me a hand job. Can’t stop remembering the vivid taste of that wetness on my lips and tongue.

Or is it just because I haven’t approached a girl for years? I mean, Sarah and I were together for so long that I practically forget what it’s like to ask a girl out.

And the comments that people have been leaving about Monica being a friend of Sarah's -- maybe those are eating away at the back of my mind -- as in, "Is this really a good idea?"

Oh man. I haven’t hung around any of my buddies all that much lately. Can't remember the last time I sat down in the lunch room with them. I think I need to find my buddy Neil, ask him for some advice. He was always pretty suave with the ladies. I’m sure he’ll be able to help.