Friday April 6, 2012 - 11:28 PM


It's so funny that I dreamed of Monica, one of Sarah’s friends that I’d mentioned the other night. The one from my erotic dream.

She’s not in any of my classes, so now that Sarah and I have broken up, I barely see her anymore. But I saw her in the hall today and my heart skipped a beat.

I was on my way in to Mr. Robinson’s class and she was walking out, with a thin paperback in her hands. I remember glancing at the book in her hands, my mind suddenly as excited to see what people are reading as I used to be to see if I could catch a glimpse of a girl’s bra strap peeking out from beneath her clothes.

And I saw the name “Costello” on the spine of the book in her hand.

Ah ha, I thought. She’s one of the other students who Robbie has hooked on these great writers.

She smiled at me and said hi as we passed each other. I saw her in a completely different light this time, though. I looked at her gorgeous black silky hair and her stunning brown-green eyes and I remembered the dream of her walking naked towards me, offering her breast to my eager lips and tongue.

I turned to admire her ass as she walked past, and I kept staring at her, thinking about the dream (at least the way the dream was before it turned nightmarish) and feeling myself getting hard.

I was tempted to go and talk with her, but I couldn’t build up my nerve. I couldn’t even remember if she’d been dating anyone anyway.

I’m suddenly seeing her in this new light. But I wonder if it’s just the dream doing that. Still, I can’t seem to get her out of my mind tonight. I just keep thinking about her.

And lusting after her.

Geez, is it possible that I’m starting to get over Sarah? Finally.

-- 1 Comment --
Kim said...
be careful, Peter...friends of the ex rarely turn out to be good ideas...the consequences can be harsh....