Tuesday January 31, 2012 - 7:40 AM


Couldn’t sleep again last night.

Still haven’t been able to sleep properly.

Keep having these erotic dreams about fooling around in the truck with Sarah that always end with some horrifying image of Sarah’s father dying.

I’ve been a wreck at school.

Can’t concentrate on anything -- except Sarah.

When she passes in the hall, I stand there staring at her. Like a big dumb jackass, I guess, standing in one spot, the crowds of students moving all around me, just staring at her, and, after she leaves, at the spot she was last in.

A big dumb, tired and horny jackass.

And I noticed that I've got more comments, more advice, more people concerned. I don't know. I don't want advice, but it's nice to know that at the very least there are strangers out there who seem concerned enough. At least somebody cares.

I'm so tired, I just want to sit down and fucking cry.